Are you interested in using your professional skills in a rewarding job working from home? Worldwide101 is a market leading premium business support company helping drive the success of growing small and medium-size businesses in the US and Europe with Marketing, Social Media Management, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis. We are searching for experienced applicants who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. We are actively seeking candidates from across North America and Europe for this remote, part-time position.
IF YOU …
- Love working for a company that values and rewards initiative and consistent results
- Thrive working with team-oriented, positive people who encourage and support one another
Then read on! Because you may be a good fit for our company.
Worldwide101 is seeking part-time virtual project management superstars. We offer flexible hours, a positive company culture, and an opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization.
Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing projects and coordinating amongst team members.
- Managing administrative functions that align with project support.
- Monitoring project deliverables and performance.
- Coordinating schedules, planning meetings and travel.
- Undertaking research, collecting and analysing information.
- Assisting with relevant marketing activities, including social media campaign management.
- Assisting with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Other admin support as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to project management or administration.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Organized and outgoing.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Fluent spoken and written English to a high professional standard.
Apply to Join Us