Executive Assistant - Paralegal (Remote)
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
We are searching for experienced applicants from the United States who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. This is a part-time employee position.
Worldwide101’s team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working remotely, and the flexibility that it allows them. As a world-class executive assistant, you’ll support entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives from successful companies with a wide range of tasks, and have the opportunity to develop new skill sets as you get exposure to a variety of companies and industries.
As a market leading premium business support company Worldwide101 drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-size businesses, not for profits and international companies with Executive Assistance, Marketing support, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning - visit our jobs page at https://worldwide101.com/jobs/
You’ll be supporting business owners and senior executives with these kind of activities:
- Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Organizing travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Supporting legal firms with administrative tasks as needed.
- Conserving client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls.
- Email management.
- Other executive level admin support as necessary.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance ideally working as a paralegal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- Technical support
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Fun company swag!
Worldwide101 is currently hiring in the following 16 States:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
Apply to Join Us