Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Are you interested in using your professional skills in a rewarding job working from home? Worldwide101 is a premium virtual assistant company supporting successful small businesses around the world with admin, customer service, marketing, social media, project management and more. As a result of rapid growth, we are searching for skilled applicants who share our values of quality and outstanding service. We are open to candidates from across North America or Europe.
IF YOU …
- Love working for a company that values and rewards initiative and consistent results.
- Thrive working with team-oriented, positive people who encourage and support one another.
Then read on! Because you may be a good fit for our company.
Worldwide101 is seeking part-time business support specialists. We offer flexible hours, a positive company culture, and an opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization. This is a self-employed position. The hourly rate starts at $18/hr.
Responsibilities may include:
Content curation and social monitoring:
- Curate content to be shared across social channels.
- Schedule social media updates and regularly monitor social media platforms, responding to mentions, comments, and direct inquiries.
- Help shape the company's brand voice on social media.
Data and analysis:
- Report on, analyze, and draw insights from social media metrics.
- Develop social media strategies for organic content promotion, in coordination with blog efforts.
Relationship building and engagement pipeline:
- Drive the development and maintenance of long-term relationships with influencers, journalists, and experts in fields that align with the interests of company's target market.
- Use social to interact daily with community members, influencers, and members of target market.
- Grow and manage company's engagement pipeline:
- Identify relevant industries or groups to target for relationship-building efforts (ex. solopreneurs, small business experts).
- Research and identify individuals that align with those industries and interests.
- Perform any necessary social actions (following individuals on Twitter, adding them to a private Twitter list, subscribing to their blog, etc.)
- Interact with these individuals on social or through their blog.
- Update the engagement pipeline with progress on relationship-building efforts.
- Perform new research and identify new individuals ongoing.
- Incorporate campaign-specific efforts into the engagement pipeline as needed.
- For example, research and identify publications for company's content piece.
- Identify the specific journalists at those publications that would be interested in the content.
- Interact with these individuals on social.
- Pitch the content piece.
- Knowledgeable about native social media platforms and third-party social management tools.
- Curious about new social trends and emerging platforms.
- Knowledgeable about social analytics.
- Skilled at writing copy in a brand’s voice.
- Interest in research.
- Interest in identifying new tools and tactics to experiment with.
Apply to Join Us